Julie Dittmar is a best-selling meditation guide with decades of training in yoga, sound healing, and energy work. Julie is known for her exuberant warmth and spunky humor in addressing both the joys and challenges of the human journey. Drawing upon the depth of her own personal journey and awakenings out of the dark and into the light, she uses her blogs, storytelling, movement, and sound to deeply touch, uplift, inspire, and awaken consciousness in others. In this interview Julie shares how she first began her spiritual journey, her 8-year Kundalini awakening experience (and what helped to ease it), and the real reason behind why Julie and / healer Matt Kahn decided to end their 13-year working relationship.
Surviving, Thriving, & Awakening Joy with Julie Dittmar
You may also like
- Deliberate Creation for the New World Teachers with Karen Swain
- Spiritual Elitism: are You being Manipulated? 🎮
- Our Multidimensional Human Hybrid DNA with Geraldine Orozco
- Reclaim Your Power: Living in Flow with Megan Camille and Michelle Lee
- Venus Cycle Initiations of Creative Embodiment with Nura Rachelle