Happy solstice! Today is the day, the one we’ve been hearing about for so long.
Life is precious. The time you have on this planet as the YOU that you are now is just a moment, a blink of an eye. And it is also eternal, and what you do matters. What you say matters, what you think matters, and what you choose to believe matters.
With so much information available it can be difficult to know what (or who) to listen too. I considered doing a live or sending you a guided meditation today, but I realized that there is someone more important for listen to…you.
You get to choose what today means for you.
Only you know what is best for you at this time. No one else knows what your heart is calling for. I recommend going within today. Get present with yourself. You get to decide what the next year represents to you, what you will focus on and give your attention to. The best way to do that is to be still, tune in to your heart, and simply BE.
What can you do to maximize your experience and the energies today?
- Meditate and open your heart and ask to receive the Divine Light into the center of your being.
- Be PRESENT. Give your full attention to the person in front of you and each task you are engaging in.
- Be INTENTIONAL. Bring intention to all you do, making your day more sacred and harmonious.
- Be thoroughly YOURSELF. You are here to be the unique expression of the Divine that only YOU can BE. Give yourself GRACE, allow yourself to shine brightly, and love yourself, all of you, even the parts you have previously rejected.
- Focus on what you WANT, not what you don’t want. Look for the good and the beauty all around you, and keep putting your attention on what brings you joy.
I’m doing it with you, right here, side by side.
We’ve got this!