Anne Bérubé is a powerful teacher with an uncommon ability to share her story and insights in a way that awakens the inner wisdom in others. She helps women and men free themselves from the societal and parental conditioning that is holding them back from realizing the highest calling of their soul. Anne’s book Be Feel Think Do: A Memoir, was published by Hay House in May 2017.
Birthing the Soul Through the Body with Anne Bérubé
You may also like
- Deliberate Creation for the New World Teachers with Karen Swain
- Spiritual Elitism: are You being Manipulated? 🎮
- Our Multidimensional Human Hybrid DNA with Geraldine Orozco
- Reclaim Your Power: Living in Flow with Megan Camille and Michelle Lee
- Venus Cycle Initiations of Creative Embodiment with Nura Rachelle